Saturday, January 3, 2015

Gertrude Eila's Baby Shower

Hi! Welcome to my blog!
I am so delighted to share with you the details of our recently hosted baby shower for my second baby girl. Here goes...


Isn't the color so lovely? So baby! LOL! I have chosen baby pink and lime green as the main color theme. It is just so cool in the eyes and very fancy. The background also served as the backdrop for photo-taking.



This was how the photo altar looked like. I had bought the large baby bottle from a local grocery store and I thought it would be a cute addition to this hehe.




The food! yum yum... O well, I have to admit, I did not do all that... But I helped during the preparation hehe... I am more on the dessert part. The other food were cooked by my loving hubby and housemate.

Cupcakes are just yum yum!!! I have used my Silhouette to cut the cupcake holders and the It's a Girl.



I had made this cute little baby shoes and placed a bag of chocolates, jelly beans and marshmallows inside as a Thank You token to all our visitors who came that day. Silhouette did a great job!



The party was not that grand like the first one. I probably should have set on an earlier date. Some of our friends had to go home to the Philippines to spend the holidays there. Anyway, it was still fun and  happy because it was my first time to host a party where I can still be crafty.



We thank all our visitors who came and celebrated with us in welcoming our 2nd baby girl. 

Hope you enjoy this blog! See you next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment