Hi! I am Dyan Elaine Ganzon. Welcome to my blog. I am not usually a blogger but the purpose of this blog is to share with you all the stuffs I love to create. I, definitely, love scrapbooking. It is one way of archiving all the great memories and inspiration I have been experiencing every moments of my/our life. I am not really that artistic or a creative thingy, but my love for colourful papers motivates me to create something wonderful.
I started this kind of venture when I gave birth to my first daughter. I wanted to keep significant events of her life. Isn't amazing that as time goes by, when you look at those pictures, you reminisce all those cherished moments as if you wanted to feel the extraordinary happiness you felt before? So pleasant...
As a scrapbooker, I am fond of creating mini albums. I follow tutorials, some I create by my own. I also love handmade cards. I tend to be over decorative sometimes *wink because I wanted to put everything on my craft! LOL!
This page (or my blog) will tell you more of me, my CRAFTITUDE!!! Hope you enjoy my mini page.



No comments:
Post a Comment