Hi! Welcome to my blog once again...
Working in my recent company makes me meet different people all over the world. I have come to discover their cultures, the way they work, their different point of views on life. As an engineer, I work with machine operators who absolutely helped me a lot in sustaining a smooth flow in the production floor.
Sometimes, different priorities in life set in...
Two of my operators have resigned. But it would not mean our friendship just ends there.
As a tribute, I have made them a token of appreciation to show my gratitude.
They are actually folios. The first one is a flip folio with an Out of This World title. It has a double meaning. He is will out of the world of semiconductor industry because he resigns and he is one of a kind person who can be trusted and relied on. I have used one of the tutorials from Kathy Orta's Interactive Scrapbook. I have used DCWV All About A Boy paper collection and a Kraft cardstock as base.
The second folio is from one of the tutorials of My Sister's Scrapper Folio. Again I have used DCWV All About a Boy paper collection and Kraft cardstock as base.
Indeed, my operators are Winners and Out of this World!
I had fun making these folios- simple yet inspiring.
That's all for now... Stay tuned to my next blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment