Hi! Welcome to my blog!
I had made something so interesting for the past few weeks. My best friend from New Zealand asked me to make a scrapbook mini album for our schoolmate who got hooked last year. She asked me if I can incorporate a coral-mint colored theme on the scrapbook.
While I was going through my stash, I stumbled to my Graphic45 Sweet Sentiments Paper Collection. I was reserving it for a special album (which I still don't know yet,LOL!), but I thought it would be a great paper to use and can match my Bestie's request.
I have always loved Graphic45 papers because of its unique design and very durable paper.
Following Kathy Orta's tutorial on Mini Duo Scrapbook, I have made an elegant album which can fit 4x6 photos (perfect fit for a non-scrapbooker). It has 6 pages and it is a pocket-style album. I have also used the card embellishments that came with it...

The front cover was a challenge for me because I wanted to feature the theme plus the paper I used, in the simplest design as possible. I have placed a coral-colored flower and some white prima flowers for the finish. In the spine, I have placed the couple's names using Thickers from my stash.
I have also made a box and I have to say, it took me a while to make one hehe... Fortunately, it was a success!!! Then a simple card with the "Best Wishes" note, a flower, twine and some leftover stamps from the paper collection.
Hope you all liked it... That's all and thanks for visiting!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment